India Association of Minnesota (IAM) Nomination Committee is seeking candidates interested in contributing to the IAM Board in 2023.
IAM 2022 General Body Meeting to be held on October 16th from 2PM - 4PM. Location - to be announced soon.
Serving on the board provides an great opportunity to
- Build network
- Develop leadership skills
- Give back to the community
IAM established in 1973 is a non-profit organization, chartered to build
- Strong and cohesive community of Asian Indians
- Represents the Indian Diaspora to the society at large
- Serves as focal point of contact between various regional Indian groups
As a member of the board, your talent will be used to help IAM
- Leverage its Platform to advance interests of the Asian Indian community in Minnesota
- Generate Funding to give back to the community through charity and cultural events
- Market the IAM brand to the community at large
Members elected to the board are, at a minimum, expected to attend monthly meeting (2 hours) and volunteer a minimum of 20 hrs/month to various activities across the board.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
India Association of Minnesota