India Association of Minnesota (IAM) Nomination Committee is seeking candidates interested in contributing to the IAM Board in 2022.
Serving on the board provides an great opportunity to
- Build network
- Develop leadership skills
- Give back to the community
IAM established in 1973 is a non-profit organization, chartered to build
- Strong and cohesive community of Asian Indians
- Represents the Indian Diaspora to the society at large
- Serves as focal point of contact between various regional Indian groups
As a member of the board, your talent will be used to help IAM
- Leverage its Platform to advance interests of the Asian Indian community in Minnesota
- Generate Funding to give back to the community through charity and cultural events
- Market the IAM brand to the community at large
Members elected to the board are, at a minimum, expected to attend monthly meeting (2 hours) and volunteer a minimum of 20 hrs/month to various activities across the board.
Thank you for your consideration and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
IAM Annual General Body Meeting
India Association of Minnesota (IAM) cordially invites IAM Members to its 2021 Annual General Body Meeting which includes the election of 2022 Board of Directors and Officers.
Date and Time: Saturday, Oct 16th 2021, 2 PM - 4:00 PM
Location: Eden Prairie Library, 565 Prairie Center Dr, Eden Prairie, MN 55344, USA
India Association of Minnesota
You must be an active member of IAM to apply to the Board. However, if you are not a member, please visit http://www.iamn.org/join-iam/membership to become a member and learn more about what we do.