Associate Board of Directors

Shashi Palani
Shashi Palani

Associate Board

Ojaswini Thodupunoori
Ojaswini Thodupunoori

Associate Board

Ojaswini Thodupunoori is a 17-year-old from Woodbury, MN. Her passion to help others and the community is what drives her to volunteer at the Regions Hospital in St. Paul. Her ideas are put to action through her position as President of the National Honors Society, Secretary of Student Council, and active involvement in creating non-segregated schools in Minnesota through the Student Conference. Ojaswini’s interests include teaching and performing dance. Dance has played such a big role in Ojaswini’s life as she spent 9 years learning Bharatanatyam. She teaches Tollywood dance to a group of middle school students who are eager to learn from her. In her free time, she loves to paint and read books. Fun fact: Ojaswini loves trying new food from different cultures and places.

• ojaswini.thodupunoori@iamn.org
Vineet Pandey
Vineet Pandey

Associate Board

Vineet is a healthcare executive in Accenture's Health Strategy and Consulting practice advising top 25 health systems around the country. He’s also passionate about mental health and founded www.anxietyasset.com as a platform for inspiring others to coexist with their anxiety. Previously, he served on the Board of Directors for his alma mater's Alumni Association, the University of California - Berkeley. Vineet resides in Plymouth with his wife Shalini and their daughter.

• vineet.pandey@iamn.org
Shivangi Pandey
Shivangi Pandey

Associate Board

Sunitha Pillai
Sunitha Pillai

Associate Board

Inspired by my dad at a very young age, my interest in this uniquely vibrant cultural heritage has led me to seek opportunities for participating and organizing cultural events, subsequently joining as the Great Lakes Regional Women’s Rep (2020-2022) for the Federation of Malayalee Association of North America (FOMAA), an umbrella organization of all the regional Malayalee Associations of North America. I was also on the Board of Directors of the Minnesota Malayalee Association (2016-2018). Over the last 13 years, I have also volunteered my professional expertise for a couple of years to International Professors Projects and BENNU Legal to help out their noble initiatives. I currently work for the State of Minnesota

I love to carve out time trying new artistic endeavors; ceramics, painting, cooking delicious food, voice-over projects, tiktoking, acting, Indian Classical, and Bollywood dancing. When not working, I adore watching movies and traveling with” My little family” consisting of my husband Suresh Pillai, daughter Krisha and our little Cavapoo, Cooper.

I am excited about continuing to serve our community through IAM and would like to welcome everyone to unite with us in supporting our mission and causes.

Fun Facts: You can always find a case of LaCroix in the back of my car- for emergencies, of course.