|Desi Party - ANGREJI BEAT|
Wed Jul 03 @10:00PM - 02:00AM
|Body Mind Circle host Bharta Natyam ~For New Audiences Program by Dancer: Jaan R. Freeman in the T Balasaraswati Sampradaya|
Sat Jul 13 @ 6:00PM - 07:30PM
Student Fellowship Program
For High School Graduates of 2012
India Association of Minnesota (IAM) invites applications from Minnesota based High School students to apply for its Student Fellowship Award. This is an annual scholarship that has been instituted to recognize bright students who have demonstrated sustained and dedicated services to the Asian Indian community. This scholarship is designed to recognize current role models and potential thought leaders who are closely involved with the Asian Indian community, and it is hoped that they will continue to be involved to contribute to the community.
SCHOLARSHIP AMOUNT: $1,000
No of Scholarships per Year: 2
- Applicant must be a legal US resident.
- The Applicant does NOT need to be of Indian origin.
- Applicant must be a resident of Minnesota at the time of applying or must have graduated from a Minnesota High School in the year 2012.
- Applicant must be a first-time degree seeking freshman in the Fall of 2012 at a two or four-year degree program in the United States.
- Applicant must have a high-school cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale.
- Applicant must have a track record of service to the Indian community and/or have demonstrated interest in India for at least 1 year prior to application.
- Applicant should submit at least one letter of reference from a person familiar with the applicant's community involvement, and who is not related to the applicant.
- Application needs to be postmarked on or before July 15, 2012
IAM Web site www.iamn.org
Click here ... for the 2012 form