Connect Asia 2017
IAM Presents Connect Asia
In Partnership with Best Buy
May 20th, 2017
7601 Penn Avenue South
Richfield, MN 55423
Connect, Communicate, Network and Exchange ideas with fellow professionals of Asian origin at Connect Asia - Spring 2017.
Connect Asia is a unique platform organized by the India Association of Minnesota (IAM) that aims to bring together corporate employee resource groups and Asian organizations under one umbrella to promote engagement, inclusion, and diversity in corporate leadership.A few, but not all, of the Panel Discussion topics are:
1. Active Citizenship and entrepreneurs as role models
2. Addressing the sticking points about immigration and visas statuses in today's charged climate
3. Entrepreneurs and job creation: Helping, not hindering the economy (by taking jobs offshore)
4. According to research, gender-diverse companies are 15% more likely to outperform their peers and ethnically-diverse companies are 35% more likely to do the same true reflection of reality in corporate America?
5. Employee Resource Groups as Catalyst for Work Culture Change
This event aims to:
• Build a strong and cohesive community of professionals of Asian Origin
• Network & share best practices with Asian Employee Resource Groups
• Engage with Minnesota State Government agencies such as CAPM for advancing the interests of Asians at the state level
Early Bird Individual Registration $50 and Group (10 Seats) Registration $400 ends May 7th, 2017.
A non-profit organization founded in 1973, IAM represents over 50,000 Indian Americans in Minnesota.Through Connect Asia, IAM aims to promote diversity throughout organizations and to empower employees of Asian descent to achieve their career aspirations.
|Event Date||05-20-2017 5:00 pm|
|Event End Date||05-20-2017 9:00 pm|
|Registration Start Date||03-28-2017|
|Cut off date||05-14-2017|