IAM seeking nominations for 2018 Board
The India Association of Minnesota (IAM) Nomination Committee is seeking candidates who would be interested in contributing to the IAM Board ( Associate Board of Directors and Board of Directors) in 2018.
Serving on the board provides an excellent opportunity to
- Build network
- Develop leadership skills
- Give back to the community
IAM established in 1973 is a non-profit organization, chartered to build
- Strong and cohesive community of Asian Indians
- Represents the Indian Diaspora to the society at large
- Serves as focal point of contact between various regional Indian groups
As a member of the board your talents will be used in the areas of how IAM can
- Increase its Membership base
- Generate Funding to give back to the community through charity and cultural events
- Represent IAM to Serve the community at large
- Members elected to the board are at a minimum expected to attend monthly meeting (2 hours) and volunteer a minimum of 125 hrs. /Year.
You must be an active member of IAM to apply to the Board. However, if you are not a member, please visit http://www.iamn.org to become a member and learn more about what we do.